1957 Piper PA-22-150/160
Posted by Ron Brajkovich
General Description - Piper PA-22-150/160
Total Time Air Frame: 4112
Time Since Major Overhaul 1: 698.0
One Piston Engine
Total time airframe 4112 hours. Engine
- Lycoming 0320-B2B-160 Horse Power
- Total 698 hours since remanufactured by Mattituck with Brackett air filter and oil quick drain assy.
- Fueselage and Wings are metalized
- Tail feathers and landing gear assembly are ceconite fabric covered
- Univair sealed struts with new forks.
- Radio 1, Bendix King KX125 - Communication and transceiver/navigation receiver.
- Radio 2, Mark 24 with VOR navigation
- Flightcom 403 panel mount 4 place intercom and yoke mount push to talk switch
- Garmin 196 G.P.S. mounted on pilot yoke.
- KT-78 transponder and ACK-30 Encoder.
- Emergency locator transmitter.
- Grimes Belly strobe.
- Bogert copper battery cables modification
- Cleveland disc brakes and wheels
Restoration and upgrades completed in September 2007:
Complete airframe restoration and re-finish. Installation of Williams dual toe brakes modification. New rudder and elevator cables. New bungee cords. Nose strut assembly rebuilt. New bearings and races in main landing gear wheels. Installed oil filter MOD, and replaced oil lines to oil cooler with new flex line and fittings. New windshield and all windows. Aircraft completely painted with IMERON Paint Aircraft re-upholstered with Airtex Delux fabric - seats, sidewalls, carpet, panel caver, baggage area. Cabin insulated with 1 inch high tech insulation. New Bruce Top of Line Canopy Cover. Aircraft re-rigged to factory specs.
Aircraft weighed - New Useful Load - 757 lbs.
All A.D.'s complied with
Last annual inspection - April 2009 (New Aircraft battery installed)
July - 2009 new aircraft battery installed
Last Annual - August 2010, new E.L.T. Installed.
Contact: Ralph at 610-754-9193
restored restoration new avionics lowtime engine low time engine tri-pacer tripacer
Location: Perkiomenville, PA
Contact: Ron Brajkovich
Avoid scams and fraud! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info.
Interior - Piper PA-22-150/160
Exterior - Piper PA-22-150/160
Avionics - Piper PA-22-150/160
Features - Piper PA-22-150/160
Gallery - Piper PA-22-150/160
Click an image to enlarge:
No Images available.
My Other Listings
Click Posted By link at top of page to view additional listings.